After raising over $2,200 dollars for Fat Kitty City in 2013, and $1700 in 2014, and $1790 in 2016, let's make 2017 even bigger for the Pens for Paws Auction! Items will be
posted on the Pens for Paws blog from April 24th through the 28th, with bidding open
for TWO days on each item.
Please keep the following in mind as you consider what you would like to donate:
- The donor is responsible for postage/mailing their item to the winner. Please take that into consideration for the value of your item.
- Minimum bids will not be set on any items. This may mean that your item goes for less than you expected, but it also allows people (including kids) who may not have as much funds available to participate
- Books: signed editions, ARCs, swag (bookmarks, postcards, tie-ins), etc. In addition to individual writers stepping up, we've also had group bloggers, or writers from the same publisher, offer a collection of books and that's a lot of fun.
- Critiques or editorial services: these generate a lot of interest on their own, or you may want to donate a critique along with your book. Or, maybe you know your agent loves animals too and think they're more likely to say yes to offering a critique if one of their clients is asking, you can go in on a critique with them.
- Artwork: prints, jewelry, crochet, knitwork, custom art or web design. Remember you will likely be mailing it, so large items or fragile items may not be the best choice.
- Your item does not need to be cat- or pet-oriented--it's all good!
What is the item you'd like to donate? (short description for listing title)
Your name (as you wish it to appear in the listing)
Your contact info (email address is fine; if you need a tax letter, we will need a mailing address. No addresses are added to a list--they will be used strictly for correspondence regarding your item)
Item description (for the actual listing--may include whether it's signed, a special edition, back copy of book, etc)
Ship to U.S. addresses only, or open internationally? (obviously not an issue with items that will be fulfilled electronically, but international postage can add up so some donors choose to limit the shipping domestically)
Attaching a photo? You may also include a link to the photo you'd like to use if it's already on the web.
Monetary donations are always welcome! Just use that Pay Pal button in the sidebar, or
Mail a check to:Agee Memorial Wildlife Fund, Inc.
c/o Cindy Minghelli
4354 Town Center Blvd., Suite 114-245
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
click here to download a Donor Form to accompany your check