A few rules changed for 2013, so please check out the How It Works page above.
Let's make 2013 even bigger for the Pens for Paws Auction! Items will be posted on this blog from March 12th through the 16th, with bidding open for TWO days on each item.
Donations will be accepted through March 10, but the earlier you can let me know what you'd like to donate the better, so that I can get everything scheduled ahead of time. Please keep the following in mind as you consider what you would like to donate:
- The donor is responsible for postage/mailing their item to the winner. Please take that into consideration for the value of your item.
- Minimum bids will not be set on any items. This may mean that your item goes for less than you expected, but it also allows people (including kids) who may not have as much funds available to participate
- Books: signed editions, ARCs, swag (bookmarks, postcards, tie-ins), etc
- Critiques or editorial services: these generate a lot of interest on their own, or you may want to donate a critique along with your book
- Artwork: prints, jewelry, crochet, knitwork, custom art or web design
- Your item does not need to be cat- or pet-oriented--it's all good!